Published on December 9th, 2012 | by Deepak Soni0
How to repair if windows updates not working
Let me show you how to fix if windows updates not working in windows 8, windows 7 or windows xp. Many times windows fails to install new updates. Now we got the solution here. Just follow Easy steps given here and you should get updates working. You can do this by two method.
1. Click on Start button and go to control panel.
2. Find windows updates and open it.
3. Now click Important updates are available(Not Optional).
4. Now uncheck all the windows updates are available there.
5. Find the update KB2647753 in list.
6. Click the check box(Select) of update KB2647753 and click ok.
7. Now Install Updates and restart computer when it finishes.
8. Now Your updates are working.
(Note: Do not follow steps if you are not an genuine windows holder)
1. Download windows update KB2647753 from Microsoft website
2. When you download Microsoft may ask to Run the validation for genuine check.
3. After completing the genuine check steps it gives you a code. Enter your validation code and download will start.
4. Install the update and restart computer.